my new obsession is Kate Spade. I havent even given Kate Spade a thought since the boxy striped purses that were a fad in the 9th and 10th grade. but yesterday i stumbled across (from this blog) the most beautiful bracelets. after about 7 visits to the website i found the necklaces, earrings, rings and purses. im in heaven. and also i realized that my perfect life can all be told in kate spade jewelry. see below:
just started dating someone-- they buy me a "sparks fly" bracelet.
my birthday comes a long and i receive the "This Is the Year" idiom bracelet. i dont care who its from, it will be perfect no matter what.
he wont tell me he loves me, hell show me by getting me this "be mine" ring
When he proposes, he'll do so by giving me the "say yes Mrs" earrings. and a diamond, of course. i will obviously say yes.
the "i do" necklace will be PERFECT for our engagement pictures.
I'll buy all of my bridesmaids this idiom bangle. just to say thanks, and help them to look fabulous on my big day.
on my wedding day, i'll wear the "Putting On The Ritz" idiom bracelet. obviously.
he'll give me a gift, inside will be the "bon voyage" necklace and a card saying our honeymoon will be in Tahiti.
our first anniversary? the "hand in hand" bracelet will make the perfect gift.
for his 1st anniversary gift, i'll buy him a boat. and me these "All Aboard" earrings.
i've had our first baby, and my push present? a "Flying Colors" idiom bangle. to let me know how great i did. that and and exact replica of Rachel Zoe's bagillion carat ring.
by now i've had our first 2 children, the "Supercalifragilipstick" necklace will reassure me that i am still a hot mom!
what's that?! we're going to Rome on vacation?
my kids will buy me the "creme de la creme" idiom bangle for Mother's Day. to let me know that i am the best mom ever.
and when we are "empty nesters" and our kids are all out of the house, my husband will buy me a baby grand piano and the "Tickle the Ivories" bangle. because i'll need a new hobby to keep my mind off of missing our now-grown-babies.
my 50th birthday will come around, and i'll get the "smoke and mirrors" bangle. because even though i'm 50, my husband will tell me i dont look a day over 25. it must be magic.
i really, really, reallllly want all of this to happen. that being said, i know that chances are, it probably wont. so i purchased this one for myself last night:
the "Solid Gold" bangle.
because i'm obsessed.
oh girl ive been lusting over the good as gold bangle! love kate spade!!
ReplyDeleteand in answer to your question on my last post.....i'm from Beaufort, SC ;)
Hello Whitney! I think I already love you. I ADORE the name of your blog and I'm slightly upset I didn't think of it myself, as I am actually domestically disabled. And a black belt in sarcasm. I love finding blogger soul mates!! I also love the Kate Spade pieces. I need to hide my debit card RIGHT NOW. Anyways, following you on GFC. Come say hi & follow back if ya feel like it.
ReplyDeletereal budget, real busy, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com
Hey girl! Your email isn't linked to you blogger account! So apparently I tried replying to your comment you left and until today I didn't realize your email isn't attached so they have been going to the noreply-comment one! Sorry! :)
ReplyDeleteHere is a link to a post that shows you how to fix it if you are interested!
http://hisugarplum.blogspot.com/2012/02/heres-bloggy-tip-for-you.html
Loving the simplicity of that jewelery. Pretty!
ReplyDeleteHey!! I came across your blog from Renee:) I am now a new follower!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love this post! And love Kate Spade!!! And maybe you too :)
ReplyDelete