it comes as no surprise to anyone who knows me that i love champagne.
i had a reputation in college to drink my Andre straight from the bottle,
(classy, i know.)
i find that brunch isn't brunch without a mimosa,
a birthday isn't as sweet without a champagne toast
and well, a fridge isn't full unless it contains a bottle of bubbly.
It's also no surprise how much I love Kate Spade jewelry
maybe thats why I found this purchase absolutely necessary.
That's right, a cork and gold Kate Spade bracelet. oh, Kate. You had me at the product description:
we've been known to pop a cork (or two!) of our favorite bubbly
when there's a reason to celebrate around the office---birthdays, wedding engagements, fridays...
a nod to all-things festive, we've crafted this chic bangle of lightweight cork and gold-plated metal,
sure to add the perfect dose of dazzle to your summer ensembles.
I just know that it's going to look great on my arm.
And, it's on sale. which means it looks even better to my bank account



No comments:
Post a Comment